Sunday, April 17, 2011

Photo-a-Day: Week 2

I finally feel like I'm catching up on some stuff. I've been working on organizing my photo a day pictures and got together week 2, which is March 26-April 1. This was a strange week for me. I unexpectedly left for Illinois, where, as I've already posted about, my grandpa passed away. I wanted to keep doing my photo a day but it was definitely challenging at times...emotionally and technically. For example...well, I'll write more about each photo below...




3.26 - nothing special here...some hot chocolate...ya know...whatever.
                                                                                                3.27 - Denver at night from above

3.28 - Abby being cute

3.29 - Driving to IL - taken on my phone - Driving was one of the times it was technically hard to get a picture!

3.30 - The family at grandma's...each on their own respective ipod or iphone! This was taken on my ipod.

3.31 - Bird and birdhouse outside grandma's sunroom.
4.1 - Emotionally hard to get a picture today. I took this of my ipod with my phone when I was in bed at the end of the night. I didn't think about taking pictures today.    


I'll be posting week 3 later this week, as well as Hillary's 16 week session. Hopefully some stuff from 2 other shoots I did last week too.

.the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment