Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's Happenin'

Hey blog friends,
As of last week, I officially made the switch from doing photography part time, to doing it full time! Because of this switch, I have a lot of openings in my schedule to photograph! So if you need any work done, I'd love to be your photographer.

Also, my new website is up and running... www.jackieperdomo.com ...check it out and let me know what you think (if you want) :)

I'm going to be posting on my blog more often because I'm working on two projects...

1) a personal project - photo a day
I've seen photographers take this challenge on, which is harder than you may think, and I want to take the challenge. So I'll be posting probably on a weekly basis a photograph that I've taken each day of the week before

2) I'm doing some maternity pictures for a friend of mine. We had our first session this past Saturday. I'll be doing photos each week of her pregnancy so these will be posted on a weekly basis as well.

This Thursday I should have my first maternity pictures posted. Stay tuned!

-Jackie

0 comments:

Post a Comment