Friday, March 27, 2009

Travis & Yelena

Travis & Yelena's Engagement Shoot...
I'm excited to shoot their wedding this May!

I had a lot of fun with this engagement session! I know Travis from school, and I had only met Yelena maybe once or twice, but I could tell she was cool ;) Both of them I think felt a little weird at first, especially with the fact that my mom was with me on the shoot. Which I enjoyed, but maybe it was awkward for them. Anyway, after awhile, they both warmed up and we got some great shots that really show their personality as a couple. By the way, I took these this past October. They didn't get posted sooner because I didn't make this blog till I had shot Faith's wedding in January. So enjoy some fall colors...


















I had to highlight the fact that they had matching shoes! I love it!











0 comments:

Post a Comment